Our Information Collection, Use, and Disclosure Practices. In addition to information you affirmatively provide to us (such as when you fill out a form on our Site, sign up for communications from us or ask us to contact you), when you visit our Site to browse, we may collect, use, and store certain “Site Traffic Information” such as the type of operating system, computer modem, device ID and Internet browser you are using, the date and time you access our Site, the number of times you visit our Site, the particular pages you view, and the length of your visits to our Site. We may use this Site Traffic Information to improve our Site and user experience, and we may share this information with third parties if we choose to disclose anonymized Site Traffic Information for marketing or commercial purposes.
Except as set forth in this policy, we will not use, disclose, or transfer your User Information unless
(1) you expressly authorize us to do so;
(2) it is necessary to allow our service providers or agents to provide services for us;
(3) it is necessary in order to provide our products or services to you (and contact you when necessary);
(4) we are sending you other information that may be useful to you;
(5) subject to applicable contractual or legal restrictions, it is disclosed to entities that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other entities with whom we have joint marketing agreements;
(6) it is necessary to protect the confidentiality or security of your records;
(7) subject to applicable contractual or legal restrictions, it is necessary in connection with a sale of all or substantially all of our company assets or if we were to merge with or into another entity;
(8) it is necessary in connection with other business purposes including, without limitation, customer care, dispute resolution, service quality assurance, business management and operation, risk assessment, security, fraud and crime prevention/detection/ monitoring, research and analysis, marketing, and/or assessing customer purchasing preferences and trends;
(9) it is necessary to comply with law enforcement, governmental mandate, or other legal requirement, if appropriate, for your protection or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of possible unlawful activity;
(10) it is necessary for us to provide it to our attorneys, accountants, regulators, auditors or other advisors; or
(11) it is otherwise required or permitted by law.